1. Refund and Cancellation
- 1.1 In the event you purchase a standard / professional / premium incorporation package with CORPSO but change your mind prior to / after our submission of the company details to the SSM, we will refund to you all the monies paid to us (Minus the SSM registration fee if we had already paid to the SSM), provided that your written request for a refund is received by us within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of purchase.
- 1.2 If your standard / professional / premium incorporation application is rejected by SSM, you will not be entitled to a refund for any services purchased from us. We will continue to assist until your standard / professional / premium incorporation is successful.
- 1.3 No refund shall be given for the cancellation order (Including any and all elements or parts of an order), resulting from your failure to comply with our Know-Your-Client (KYC) procedures.
- 1.4 Where you have made advance payments in respect of the company secretarial / compliance officer services and the services are terminated in accordance with Clause 2.2 or 2.4 of this Refund and Termination Policy (RTP), you will be entitled to a refund of the advance payments made to us which amount is to be prorated from the date of cancellation. No refund will be given in any other circumstances.
- 1.5 If you place an order for a product (Such as company seals, share certificate, rubber stamp) or service with us and you change your mind, provided that you have notified us within one (1) business day of your placing of the order or service and we have not started working on your order or placed your order with a third party, you will be due for a refund of the fee relating the cancelled element of the order. No refund will be given in any other circumstances.
- 1.6 You acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your payment method, our issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that we have submitted your refund to the payment method charged at the time of the original sale, and that we have absolutely no control over when the refund will be applied towards your payment method’s available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider, and / or the individual issuing bank associated with your payment method, establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund-posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
- 2.1 This RTP will be effective upon your electronic acceptance and will continue in effect until terminated by you or by CORPSO.
- 2.2. We may terminate this RTP at any time by giving one (1) calendar month prior written notice if we cease to support the Platform, which we may do so in our sole and absolute discretion.
- 2.3. In addition, this RTP will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you breach or threaten to breach any of the terms and conditions of this RTP or the Website Terms and Conditions.
- 2.4. You may terminate this RTP by providing a one (1) calendar month notice in writing to CORPSO that you no longer wish to use the services provided by us.
- 2.5. If you engage in any conducts or activities that CORPSO in its sole discretion believes violate any of the terms and conditions, violate the rights of CORPSO, or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access, you acknowledge and agree that CORPSO may, without any liabilities on its part:
- 2.5.1 Terminate or suspend user account or deny your access to all or part of the Platform without prior notice;
- 2.5.2 Deny your access through the Platform to any materials stored on the Platform, or to access third-party services, merchandise or information on the Internet through the Platform, and CORPSO shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information nor any responsibilities for any consequences resulting from lack of notification.
- 2.6. Upon termination:
- 2.6.1 All rights granted to you under this RTP will also be terminated;
- 2.6.2 You must cease all access or use of the Platform; and
- 2.6.3 CORPSO will provide reasonable assistance necessary to enable the transfer of data, documentation and records to you or a third party nominated by you at your cost and expense. For this purpose, we will retain all materials stored in your document portal for a period of three (3) calendar months after account termination.
- 2.7. Termination will not limit any of our rights or remedies at law or in equity.